Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Old Photo/ New {Free} Music

I found this great photo manipulation site called Badumatsu Koshashin Generator via Miss Print. It makes your photos look 100 years old! Although I think it could be a great newspaper repro also.It think it looks fantastic for old architecture, like this pier, and probably works best with photos that have a full range of value. But you'll have to test run some...I did a few that work great as color pics, and they looked terrible! Then here's that haircut pic I took the other day with my camera phone and I think it looks great!
And if you're in the market for FREE music, download this live album by the Civil Wars, featuring my girl Joy Williams and her buddy, John Paul White. It's moody and low and excellent. A very good choice.
For more Free stuff, be sure to enter my giveaway by July 8th at midnight. Comment here.

7 comments:

Dionne said...

This photo manipulator is awesome, I love the finish it gives to the photos. Definitely a cool tool to spruce up pics.

Unknown said...

ohhh thanks for sharing! i love me some photo tricks!

Pretty Zesty said...

These are cool ideas! Thanks for passing along! Sure saves some time from fiddling with photoshop!

inkWELL Press said...

I have to check out that photo manipulator - I can see myself getting sucked into hours on that site already!

Missed reading your blog while I was gone... glad to finally be back home!

Carlito86 said...

This is great, thanks so much for posting the link, I love stuff like this! x

Cora said...

Great site! Thanks for the info.

Mekkan said...

Oh, it is a Japanese site. I didn't know of it. Thank you for posting. It's a very useful tool.