Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hey Girl, Guess Who Who?

Here comes the flower girl.

I think she's me. My bridesmaids dresses sort of looked like this, almost 7 years ago. And the bouquet was modeled after my own...but I don't think there were any Masked Owls at the ceremony.



My students started their animation section (see here, and here) and I think they are really loving it (who wouldn't?!). But this comes from another of my prep drawings. It might show up in the shop soon, but I have yet to find time to post it.

4 comments:

Dionne said...

Awwww, this is so precious! I love it! This reminds me of lovely vintage story books.

Stacey Sargent said...

I love this so much. I would totally by a print or an original of this. For reals! I love!
And thanks for you comments...funny thing is, is that I was just thinking about how I need to find a hair person our here. maybe a lame question, but do you know her average price? im used to my cousin doing mine for a steal, so I need to figure out how much everyone usually pays. I need a good hair re-do anyway!!
Love!
{which city do you live in by the way?}

winterpeachblog said...

Super cute and the masked owl is my favorite part!

Michelle Schraudner said...

Oh, that's so cute!