Thursday, February 24, 2011

Howie Owl Template

We had a crazy schedule today, so I had another teacher cover my 7th grade art class.

I printed off the whole family of little owl templates over at 3 Eyed Bear and told the sub it was "spatial reasoning" that they were doing.  Really, I just think they are stinking cute and wish I could make a whole forest of them for myself.

Download your free owls, and make a hootie menagerie in no time.  While you're there, print off all the other dolls, paper toys, and even a yeti to keep those wise fowl company.

4 comments:

Mekkan said...

Good morning! It's already Friday at my place. This is great! Thanks for sharing. I'd feel like get all. Nice treat over the weekend.

A Lady's Life said...

I love them!!
They are cuties!!

Dionne said...

Oh these are so cute! I am soooo doing this, they are too cute to pass up!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Lovely blog! It would mean the world to me if you come check out my blog and let me know what you think!!!
www.cuteybeautyfashionpassion.blogspot.com