Sunday, May 10, 2009

The 7 Year Old Man

Since I don't have kids of my own yet, enjoy this little story for mother's day(from my nephew, Yoni, and his brother, Yoel, and sister, Emily) that live oh-so-far-away in Jerusalem:

Mom: "Yoni, you know that Emily's not a baby anymore, right?"
Yoni: "I know, she's a toddler."
Mom: "So, what's Yoel?"
Yoni: "He's a boy."
Mom: "And what are you?"
Yoni: "I'm a man."


Happy Mother's Day all you Moms; enjoy your little ones today!

Aaron, you don't mind the edit, do you?

5 comments:

PS~Erin said...

So sweet!

Dionne said...

Oh how adorable! What little cuties!

Mick and Tiff said...

Too cute Lindsey. What a smart little man!

A Lady's Life said...

So funny. Yes children do say stuff like that and even funnier things They are a treasure and something to look forward to in life.

:)

inkWELL Press said...

What a cute story... tuck that away to share when he's older...