On most social networking sites now there is a format for you to share your favorite music, favorite tv shows, favorite whatever. For me, my tastes are constantly revolving in such a way that I find it hard to commit to one list, nor can I figure out a way to have an all-inclusive label for my likes.
So I'd like to list for you three of each of my current three favorites partly to share my inspiration and partly to give props to the recipients.
1. Regina Spektor--Not a new album, but I keep coming back to it
2. Blind Pilot radio on Pandora--Go turn this on before you finish reading this. Awesome.
3. Cat Stevens--I know, I know. I liked him pre-weirdo. Kudos, dad.
1. Kathleen Rietz--An awesome illustrator who works like a dog and looks like an angel.
2. JMW Turner--A revisitation by way of my current Art History lesson...the first impressionist, my favorite Romanticist.
3. My mom--She's amazing, taught me everything I know. She's been so busy "momming" recently that she can't find time to paint anymore. Can't wait to see her on Wednesday!
1. City of Dionne--I've sung her praises here, but if you haven't made friends with this girl yet, now's the time, not just because her blog is awesome, but because she is.
2. Problogger--awesome tips on how to improve your blog
3. Dabbled--Great creative inspiration in a constant flow.
I'd love to know what your top 3 in 3 are. Please share and maybe, just maybe, I'll even post your list next!