2. Start a photo project--make a goal to take one interesting photo a day
3. Take a nap--I'm an expert at this
4. Go camping in your own backyard--or your living room if it's still too cold
5. Make a playlist for someone--anyone you know going on a road trip this summer?
6. Visit a museum on a freebie day--lots of museums have these, you just have to do the legwork to find out what day it is.
7. Go geocaching--I have GOT to try this one
8. Host a swap--clothes, trinkets, recipes, cookies, craft supplies
9. Attend a Home Improvement clinic--places like Home Depot offer these for free
10. Take in a local event--act like a tourist in your town, visit your city's visitor's guide online
11. Just go outside--write about what you see, compose a song in your head, name the flora and fauna
12. Volunteer--at your church, women's shelter, children's school, library or nature preserve
13. Become an Expert--pick a topic and research it for at least an hour. Cement the knowledge by telling someone about it.Well, what did I miss...what do you do for free?
Photos by Shutterbug Jessie